Parenting plan mediation helps you and the other parent work together on how you will parent from separate homes.
Whether you are newly separated and needing a first-time parenting plan, or if you have a current parenting plan that needs modification of an existing parenting plan, our mediators can help. Some of the areas addressed in a parenting plan include:
Creating or updating a schedule for time with your child(ren)
- Regular parenting time
- School breaks
- Telephone contact
- Time with extended family
- Where will the child/children reside
- Who will make decision for the child/children
- Navigating child(ren)’s extracurricular activities
- Develop a communication plan between parents
If you need mediation services to develop a parenting plan, click the button below.
Make a payment
Click the button below to pay your processing fee (non-refundable), mediation fees, or other payments.
Upload your documents
Click the button below to upload your supporting document if you are applying for Fee Reduction.